- Virginia G. Piper Charitable Trust Celebrates $400 Million Invested in the ValleyPosted 7 days ago
- Fashion is Art at Fashion by Robert BlackPosted 1 week ago
- Education InnovationPosted 1 week ago
- Phoenix is About to Transform its Own Version of Central ParkPosted 1 week ago
- Bite Nite Raises Record-Breaking $278K for ALS PatientsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Dancing with the Stars Celebrities Support Valley-Based Charity at Horse Power with Star PowerPosted 1 month ago
Nonprofit’s 1st-Ever Designer Sale Will Help Women in Need Dress for Success
Dress for Success Phoenix, a nonprofit that has provided suiting and career services to Valley women in need for nearly a decade, will open its doors to the public for the first time during its inaugural designer sale.
The Shop for Success Designer Sale is taking place Saturday, September 30 at the boutique, with a private VIP sale taking place from 10 a.m. to noon. At noon, the doors will open to the public, allowing the community to shop new, high-end, designer items with all proceeds going to Dress for Success Phoenix.
“We are so excited to host our very first designer sale,” said Lisa Doromal, founder and CEO of Dress for Success Phoenix. “This is a great way to engage our community and allow women to support our efforts by shopping beautiful, designer clothing. The proceeds from this event will allow us to enable women to look and feel their best with professional clothing, career services and so much more.”
Funds raised will directly benefit several of the organization’s programs, which include career support services as well as the suiting program, which provides clients with professional attire for interviews and their first week of work.
Since it was established in 2008, the organization has suited over 7,500 women and distributed approximately $600,000 in apparel and accessories to those in need.