- Valley Volunteerism – The Blair FamilyPosted 3 days ago
- Becoming a ‘One in 2.5 Million’Posted 2 weeks ago
- Charity Spotlight: Foundation for Blind ChildrenPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Pink Walk Experience is Back Thanks to Don’t Be a Chump Check for a LumpPosted 2 weeks ago
- Office Doors: Collin CunninghamPosted 2 weeks ago
- Abrazo Nurse Spends 2 Weeks Helping Harvey VictimsPosted 2 weeks ago
Publisher’s Page, June 2017: Spring Season Outtakes
We made it! The great spring 2017 blitz of incredible fundraising events has come to an end and the slower summer season is here.
While I’ve played a part in planning many of these events for the past 20 years, being invited to attend on behalf of Frontdoors Media has been an amazing experience. Starting with the Phoenix Suns Charities Jump Ball on January 27, the hectic season continued weekly (and sometimes daily) through Memorial Day weekend.
There are so many special ladies out there that have gone out of their way to welcome me to learn about the causes they care about, and today I would like to give a few of them them a humble thank you:
Sarah Krahenbul, Linda Herold, Debbie Gaby, Chevy Humphrey, Lisa Geyser, Erika Dickey, Kate Hickman, JoAnn Holland, Lisa Pagel, my Valley Leadership sisters, my Frontdoors mentor Julia Patrick and the countless public relations professionals that do such great work supporting our non-profit community.
And a special shout out to The Sparkle Bar and Julia Mendez – our amazing beauty team — who keep our fashion contributor, Tyler Butler, and I on trend. Enjoy the out-takes!
Safe travels everyone,