- Voya Financial Collaborates With Global Nonprofit To Serve Navajo Children In ArizonaPosted 1 day ago
- Traveling Art Installation Heading to Phoenix and Benefiting Homeless PetsPosted 1 day ago
- Sprouts Healthy Communities Foundation Announces $3M in Annual Giving, National Day of ServicePosted 1 day ago
- Phoenix Suns Invest $1 Million In Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Phoenix Expansion InitiativesPosted 1 week ago
- Two Pups Wellness Fund Allocates $23,000 To Shine Light On Maricopa County Animal Care And Control’s Surgical CenterPosted 1 week ago
- Xavier College Prep Golfer Claims Pro-Junior Title, Wins $50k For The First TeePosted 1 week ago
Chocolate and Wine Experience
Calling all chocolate lovers, wine connoisseurs and craft beer aficionados, tickets are on sale now for the Chocolate and Wine Experience on January 27, 2017.Taking place at the Saguaro Scottsdale, the Scottsdale League for the Arts presents a night of silky smooth and sweet indulges and sophistication including treats from local chocolatiers, gourmet cuisine, wine samples from local wineries and fresh local craft beer.
Other event highlights include: s’more’s station, interactive photo booth, chocolate painting, “make your own” art project station, chocolate martinis and a chance to win tickets to the Scottsdale Culinary Festival in April. Plus, attendance helps with a great cause! Net proceeds from the Chocolate and Wine experience will benefit local arts program.
General Admission to the Chocolate and Wine Experience is $60 if purchased during presale or $70 at the door. Early admission tickets are available for $75 and will get ticket holders into the event an hour early with a champagne welcome and a special treat. Admission is all-inclusive and includes unlimited bites, twelve drink samples and access to all the event activities. This is a 21+ only event.
Food, wine and beer will be provided by:
Aioli Gourmet Burgers
Angels & Cowboys
Aridus Wine Company
Cannonball Wine Company
Farm Collective Napa Valley
Grand Canyon Brewing Company
Klinker Brick Winery
Mr. Nelson’s Cookies
Nothing Bundt Cakes
Pillsbury Wine Company
Salted Serenity Sweets Uncommon Caramel
SanTan Brewing Company
Stone Grindz Chocolate
Su Vino Winery
Talking Stick Resort
The Armanetti Group
Live entertainment will be provided by The Walkens – a local band best known for their wide range of classic covers from top 40 to country and classic to Motown.
The Chocolate and Wine Experience will be located at The Saguaro Scottsdale, 4000 N Drinkwater Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85251. Doors open at 7 p.m. for early admission ticket holders and at 8 p.m. for general admission Patrons are encouraged to come dressed in cocktail attire.
All net proceeds raised will support the non-profit Scottsdale League for the Arts in its effort to promote arts and arts education organizations in the Phoenix metropolitan area, via annual fundraisers such as the Scottsdale Culinary Festival and The Friends of James Beard Benefit Dinner.
OPEN THE FRONTDOOR TO Scottsdale Fest