- Craig Jackson Makes Major Buy for Charity as Barrett-Jackson Heads Into Saturday NightPosted 9 hours ago
- Phoenix Theatre to Change Name for 100th AnniversaryPosted 3 days ago
- Troupe Vertigo and The Phoenix Symphony to Perform ‘Cirque Swan Lake’Posted 3 days ago
- Arizona Good Business Summit Offers Solutions to Build Profit and CommunityPosted 1 week ago
- Senator Barry M. Goldwater’s Arizona Images Featured in Exhibition at Scottsdale’s Museum of the WestPosted 2 weeks ago
- Damien Sneed to Perform MLK Tribute on Jan. 25 at Mesa Arts CenterPosted 2 weeks ago
Brad Harris Joins AWEE
Brad Harris, has been named Vice President, Chief Development Officer at Arizona Women’s Education & Employment. Harris, a development professional with more than 25 years of experience in the nonprofit sector, began his new role at AWEE on Aug. 1.
“Brad’s depth of experience and expertise will be vital in expanding our development and fund-raising outreach as AWEE broadens its reach and impact as the leading nonprofit workforce development nonprofit agency in Maricopa County,” said AWEE President and CEO Marie Sullivan.
Previously, Harris, a North Phoenix resident, was Associate Director of Development-Individual Giving with the Seattle Opera. He also spent three years as Major Gift Officer at the Pacific Science Center and was Development Officer for Major Gifts at the Seattle Art Museum. He also had served as Executive Director of Literacy Kansas City.
Harris holds a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from the University of Kansas and a Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy® designation from The American College of Financial Services. He is a member of the Planned Giving Round Table of Arizona and the Association of Fundraising Professionals, Greater Phoenix Chapter.
OPEN THE FRONT DOOR TO AWEE