- FirstBank Employees Go Undercover as Servers & Pay for Dozens of Diners in “Give it Forward” CampaignPosted 3 hours ago
- Red Cross Honors Four Phoenix Residents for Outstanding Volunteer WorkPosted 9 hours ago
- Largest Easter Egg Hunt in South Phoenix to be Hosted by Salvation Army Kroc CenterPosted 4 days ago
- Two Pups Wellness Fund Launches ‘Grown Pups for Grown Ups’ ProgramPosted 5 days ago
- Fiesta Bowl Announces Volunteer of the Year Award WinnersPosted 6 days ago
- 17,000 Meals Donated During ‘March Out Hunger’ Food DrivePosted 6 days ago
AZ Women’s Partnership Awards $25,000
The Arizona Women’s Partnership, an all volunteer philanthropic 501 (C) 3 non-profit, has selected its grant recipients for 2015 and has awarded a total of $25,000 in grants to the following non-profits.
Grants Award Recipients:
-Alice ‘s Place
-Arizona Association for Foster and Adoptive Parents
-Arizonans for the Protection of Exploited Children & Adults
-Four Seasons Orchestra
-H.A.V.E.N. Family Resource Center
-Southwest Valley Literacy Association
-Welcome to America Project
-Women’s International Leadership Institute
-Yavapai CASA for Kids
-Y.E.S. for Navajo Youth – Dine’Bike’yah-Teec Nos Pos
To date, the Arizona Women’s Partnership has awarded over $315,000 to more than 50 grass roots non-profits which assist under-served women and at risk youth in Arizona. Profiles of these non-profits can be found at www.azwp.org
Arizona Women’s Partnership, Inc.,received another $25,000 grant from the Violet M. Johnson Family Foundation in honor of their maternal grandmother. In her will, Violet M. Johnson, a loving and generous woman, requested that her money be contributed to charities that help women and children in need.
The AZWP Faces of Hope photography exhibit will be at ASU Downtown Campus Library
in The Vault Gallery until July 31, 2015. The exhibit shows the faces of the women and children helped through the non-profits which receive the AZWP grants.
“We hope that this generous contribution and the exhibit will motivate others to make a charitable donation and to volunteer; it all adds up”, notes Paula Cullison, President and Founder of Arizona Women’s Partnership.
Paula is a recent recipient of the Amazing Woman Award presented by National Bank of Arizona and the Phoenix Suns. For more information visit www.azwp.org.