- Desert Financial Awards $47,500 In Scholarships To 15 StudentsPosted 2 days ago
- Arizona Community Foundation And Donors Distribute $65 Million In 2019 Fiscal YearPosted 2 days ago
- UMOM Announces $1.1 Million Grant From Bob & Renee Parsons FoundationPosted 3 days ago
- Ballet Arizona To Receive $30K From National Endowment For The ArtsPosted 3 days ago
- Charity Provides Furniture To 500th Family Moving Out Of HomelessnessPosted 4 days ago
- Heroes At Heart Coffee & Tea Launches To Benefit First Responders of Phoenix Metro & 100 Club Of AZPosted 4 days ago
AZ Women’s Partnership Awards $25,000
The Arizona Women’s Partnership, an all volunteer philanthropic 501 (C) 3 non-profit, has selected its grant recipients for 2015 and has awarded a total of $25,000 in grants to the following non-profits.
Grants Award Recipients:
-Alice ‘s Place
-Arizona Association for Foster and Adoptive Parents
-Arizonans for the Protection of Exploited Children & Adults
-Four Seasons Orchestra
-H.A.V.E.N. Family Resource Center
-Southwest Valley Literacy Association
-Welcome to America Project
-Women’s International Leadership Institute
-Yavapai CASA for Kids
-Y.E.S. for Navajo Youth – Dine’Bike’yah-Teec Nos Pos
To date, the Arizona Women’s Partnership has awarded over $315,000 to more than 50 grass roots non-profits which assist under-served women and at risk youth in Arizona. Profiles of these non-profits can be found at www.azwp.org
Arizona Women’s Partnership, Inc.,received another $25,000 grant from the Violet M. Johnson Family Foundation in honor of their maternal grandmother. In her will, Violet M. Johnson, a loving and generous woman, requested that her money be contributed to charities that help women and children in need.
The AZWP Faces of Hope photography exhibit will be at ASU Downtown Campus Library
in The Vault Gallery until July 31, 2015. The exhibit shows the faces of the women and children helped through the non-profits which receive the AZWP grants.
“We hope that this generous contribution and the exhibit will motivate others to make a charitable donation and to volunteer; it all adds up”, notes Paula Cullison, President and Founder of Arizona Women’s Partnership.
Paula is a recent recipient of the Amazing Woman Award presented by National Bank of Arizona and the Phoenix Suns. For more information visit www.azwp.org.