- Junior League Of Phoenix Foundation Announces Its 2019 Community Education & Wellness Mini-GrantsPosted 5 hours ago
- Valley Of The Sun Active 20-20 Club Donates $109K To Children’s Charities Across Metro PhoenixPosted 3 days ago
- International Cruise & Excursions, Inc. Raises $11,000 In Annual Backpack DrivePosted 4 days ago
- Sojourner Center Announces Grant From The Nina Mason Pulliam Charitable TrustPosted 6 days ago
- Fiesta Bowl Opens Applications For 2019 Desert Financial Fiesta Bowl Parade Presented By Cheez-ItPosted 6 days ago
- Royse Contemporary Celebrates Two Year Anniversary With New ShowPosted 2 weeks ago
The Doctor is In
notMYkid is hosting an educational luncheon, featuring America’s most listened to doctor, Dr. Drew Pinsky. Dr. Drew is a practicing physician, Board Certified in both Internal Medicine and Addiction Medicine. He starred in VH1’s Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew and is currently the host of his own HLN show Dr. Drew On Call, as well as the nationally syndicated radio show Loveline.
The Luncheon will be on October 25, 2013 at The Montelucia Resort and Spa. Our guest speaker, Dr. Drew Pinsky will share his knowledge and experience with treating addiction and what every parent should know about the growing problem with prescription and synthetic drugs.
After receiving his undergraduate degree from Amherst College and his M.D. from the University of Southern California, School of Medicine, Dr. Drew continued with USC for his residency. He then became chief resident at Huntington Hospital in Pasadena. In addition to his numerous appearances on television and radio, Dr. Drew is the author of the New York Times bestseller The Mirror Effect: How Celebrity Narcissism is Seducing America (Harper-Collins) and Cracked: Putting Broken Lives Together Again (Harper-Collins). He also co-authored the first academic study on celebrities and narcissism which was published in the Journal of Research in Personality (Elsevier) and received worldwide press coverage.
“Dr. Drew has been a friend of notMYkid for 13 years,” said founder Debbie Moak. “Drew and I first met at a YPO University in Scotland where we co-presented on the topic of substance abuse, Drew the expert and me a parent who lived it. Drew’s wisdom and expertise will benefit all those in attendance and the community as well. This truly is a most unique opportunity and one that people will be talking about for a long time. You won’t want to miss it!”
OPEN THE FRONT DOOR TO notMYkid