- Cover Story: Mother & SunPosted 4 weeks ago
- Kitchen Doors: Where we ate this month, May 2017Posted 4 weeks ago
- Next Doors: High school isn’t what high school used to bePosted 4 weeks ago
- Geena Davis, Boosting Breakfast in Classroom, Is in a Fundraising League of Her OwnPosted 4 weeks ago
- Frontdoors Five: Best Cinco de Mayo Deals in PhoenixPosted 1 month ago
- Out of a Tragic Diagnosis Comes a ‘Dream’ to Fight Ovarian CancerPosted 1 month ago
Debbie Gaby’s Celebrity Catwalk
Mark your calendars for Thursday, November 21,2013, as Debbie Gaby’s Celebrity Catwalk, presented by Sleep America Charities, will celebrate its eighth walk down the runway at the Montelucia Resort and Spa. Two important charities have been selected as this year’s beneficiaries, The Salvation Army’s KROC Community Center and The Starlight Foundation, Arizona.
“We are thrilled to have another opportunity to give back to our community while having so much fun,” noted Debbie Gaby, President of Sleep America. “This luncheon event is very special to me and offers a wonderful day of fabulous fashions from
Dillard’s, modeled by amazing celebrities, tastemakers and community leaders. We will have our “Dream Boxes”, a Live Auction and a delicious lunch prepared by Executive Chef Michael Cairns all to raise much needed funds for our charities,” she added.
This year’s co-chairs are JoAnn Holland, Executive Vice-President of Rolfs Global, and Linda Herold, two very talented women who know what it takes to raise money for great causes and shine a light on the importance of giving back to the community. Valerie Bertinelii will receive the 2013 Hope Award.
OPEN THE FRONT DOOR TO Sleep America Charities